Use of CBCT in Endodontics: Our two-day continuing education virtual classroom highlights the systematic interpretation of CBCT scans used in endodontic investigations.
Endodontic therapy depends on diagnostic radiographs and image-guided treatment. Periapical and panoramic radiography have been augmented by the introduction of limited field of view, high-resolution Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT), allowing three-dimensional assessment of odontogenic and and non-odontogenic lesions, root canal morphology, revision treatment, root and alveolar fractures, resorptive lesions and anatomy prior to surgery.
Please join us for one of our two intensive two-day seminars:
“Use of CBCT in Endodontics, Course I” highlights a step-wise approach to image interpretation and documentation, common interpretation errors and endodontic applications of CBCT. Additional material on artifacts, panoramic imaging, the maxillary sinuses, workflow, the consent process, liability considerations and marketing will be presented.
“Use of CBCT in Endodontics, Course II” will review more than 20 CBCT scans to emphasize our systematic assessment protocol for viewing CBCT scans. Additional in-depth discussions of anatomy, incidental findings, artifacts and endodontic “copycat” lesions will be conducted. Course I is a prerequisite.
* COVID-19 SAFETY INFORMATION
We are committed to following all CDC, State of Maryland and Montgomery County guidelines for gatherings as we begin to meet in person. Since the guidelines are rapidly evolving, we will continue to monitor the latest protocols. This webpage will be updated with information about our plans for health and safety protocols for attendees. Please continue to check back for news and additional guidance as planning continues to be refined.
- Vaccines will be required for all attendees. A person is considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
- If not vaccinated, a negative PCR test within 72 hours of course will be required.
- All state, city and facility guidelines will be followed during the meetings, including possible masking.
- All on-site health and safety measures for cleaning and capacity utilization will meet or exceed applicable guidelines.
- Attendees will be required to sign a waiver at registration stating they will adhere to all onsite protocols and are eligible for attendance by meeting the vaccination requirement or negative PCR test within 72 hours of course commencement.
Google Scholar Citations for Dr. Levin